Position cursor at the line you want to copy or cut.
yy or y to copy the then either:
- p to paste the copied or deleted text after the current line
- or P to paste the copied or deleted text before the current line
Copy, Cut, Paste
Position the cursor where you want to begin cutting.
- Press v to select characters (or uppercase V to select whole lines).
- Move the cursor to the end of what you want to cut.
- Press d to cut or y to copy (yank).
- Move to where you would like to paste. Press P to paste before the cursor, or p to paste after.
Published by IndieForger