Here is a list of modules, frameworks and resources I have been founding useful throughout the course of my carrier.
- Angular – MVC framework for front-end development created by Google
AMD and Loaders
- Express.js – Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework for node,
- websocket.io – abstraction of the websocket server previously used by Socket.IO. It has the broadest support for websocket protocol/specifications and an API that allows for interoperability with higher-level frameworks such as Engine, Socket.IO’s realtime core,
- jasmine-node – This node.js module makes the wonderful Pivotal Lab’s jasmine spec framework available in node.js,
- angular-express-seed – it contains angular libraries, test libraries and a bunch of scripts all preconfigured for instant web development gratification,
- mongoose – elegant mongodb object modeling for node.js,
Other complementary resources
- Twitter Bootstrap – Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development,
- UIBootstrap – Bootstrap components written in pure AngularJS by the AngularUI Team
- AngularUI – The companion suite to the AngularJS framework.
- initializr – Initializr is an HTML5 templates generator to help you getting started with a new project based on HTML5 Boilerplate.
- joyent / node modules – big list of useful modules by joyent published on GitHub.
Published by IndieForger